Skype
JappeJJ

Phoenix(cyberwave Orchestra) Phoenix(cyberwave Orchestra)

Wow, this is the first time I hear something like that. May I ask which VST did you use for the piano, if any?

ABRYZ responds:

you would have to ask cyberwave orchestra bud i only added the lyrics. thanks for listening though!!!!

River Flows In You-Remix River Flows In You-Remix

Let's just say that I absolutely hate remixes and hate this kinda techno style.
But, you managed to make it good enough for me to like it, so congratulations you've made me think that remixes deserves a second chance.

Well done.

De4dl0ck responds:

haha, nice :D thanks for that.^^ :)

~Going to War~ ~Going to War~

Sorry, but this soundtrack seems a little too straight, so to say.
It doesn't feel alive, and doesn't feel like going to war. It feels like the song is just repeating.

Tip.
Use more instruments - trumpets, horns, other strings, maybe even a choir. Try to put those things in and add the song again, I'm sure it will be improved.

TheeCoffee responds:

This was just a test with my new Expansion for Nexus2

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

Had to learn this on piano.

Graveyard Shenanigans Graveyard Shenanigans

Shenanigans I tell you!
Pure genius I tell you!

This is so alive, I can feel the music.
NEVER have I EVER felt music with this much life!
The sounds have been put perfectly in, makes it even funnier.

5/5

steampianist responds:

/Lumbridge\ (Runescape) /Lumbridge\ (Runescape)

Oh good old' times. I absolutely loved the Runescape Soundtracks, you should try changing the start instrument, make it sound a little bit more nostalgic. Other than that, great work!

Thanks for reminding me of my childhood.

Minotics responds:

Your very welcome. Be sure to follow and all that jazz to stay updated on future tracks. Glad you enjoted!

- Mino.

-Magic Forest- -Magic Forest-

Amazing!
This would fit perfectly into a cinematic movie or an rpg game.
Just the song is an adventure.
I can smell the fresh air and adventure!

Great and Epic!

Rise of the Phoenix Rise of the Phoenix

This is definetly Rise of the Phoenix!
I can feel it rise, as we tremble under it's magnificence.
The guitar is put perfectly, and doesn't overpower any of the other instruments, great! The drums feels alive, and the horn is only about epicness.

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully I'll be able to get to writing some more epic stuff soon :)

Dreamworld Dreamworld

Was listening to it, felt a little sceptic at the start. It starts very slow, but comes with a god damn epic moment. Going from the epic to the piano = Great!
This piece it telling a story, I can clearly see some sketches when going through the song.
Genius.

It's beautiful, you took me to my dreamworld.

Shoot Everbody That Isn't You Shoot Everbody That Isn't You

Feels like I'm in the matrix again, would fit perfectly in an action stealth game.
I like the way the drums act, it gives soul.
My favorite part is 00:25, it's the absolute climax of the song, going from the main part to the lighter.. Feels so great!

Great loop!

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, it's amazing how much a little bit of reverb can fill out your sound :P